Donate an Equipment
· USD 8,000 - 12,000 will buy an incubator to provide essential and critical lifesaving intervention for babies born too soon. Incubators are vital life-saving equipment for babies who are unstable or micro preemies. Every baby who needs it should have an incubator to themselves in this the most crucial time of their survival.
· GHC130 will provide a box of preemie diapers
· GHC 50 provides one parental care pack of essentials to mothers of preemie babies in NICU on a weekly basis at all beneficiary institutions. These number over 200 each week. The care packs include basic everyday essentials including nappies, wipes and refreshments to make their stay close to their babies comfortable.
What Your Money Can Buy
· USD 6,000 will buy a phototherapy unit essential in treating jaundice in new-borns which can be fatal in preemies. All of our beneficiary hospitals and medical facilities are in dire need of incubators and phototherapy units.
· USD500 will fund essential consumables like plasters, neonate needles etc
· USD500 will buy smaller pieces of NICU equipment like pulse oximeters etc
your help, and so will the community we provide for. Contact us to learn about donation opportunities. However you are able to help, we can assure you that it will have a major impact on the lives of many.
Want to help us buy an Incubator? It really is as simple as making a donation. No amount of time or money is too small or too large! We appreciate all the help you can provide and guarantee that it will be put to excellent use. Contact us to learn more about what we do with the donations we receive.
We rely on the generous support of donors, individuals and corporates alike to fund our programmes to make a difference for preemies and their families. Without your vital partnership, we would be unable to touch lives in a way that significantly reduces death and disability of preterm babies born in our region.
There are several ways in which you can support our fundraising efforts:.
1. Donate to any of our funds. Funds are a great way to make collective donations over time. Your friends and family can make donations with you from inception. You may set up a fund in Celebration, Thanksgiving, or a Little Angel Fund in memory.
2. Fundraise for LittleBigSouls Ghana. We encourage fundraising on behalf of LBS. We can provide the framework to fundraise ethically. This can include individuals, groups, workplace activities, club fundraisers, school events, etc.
3. Support and promote our annual Fundraiser and other project based appeals.